Our Electrician Will Find & Fix Your Electrical Issues
Do you have an electrical problem that has you stumped? Put RCS Electric on the case. Our professional electricians have decades of experience diagnosing and resolving even the toughest electrical mysteries. We understand how important it is to troubleshoot electrical issues quickly and accurately because the longer they go unaddressed, the more problems they can potentially create. Whether the problem is minor or major, we have the knowledge and tools to confidently handle it all. Explain your situation to our electrical troubleshooting experts and we will dispatch a skilled and certified team member to your property to find the source of the problem and provide a cost-effective solution.
Call (918) 228-6517 today to schedule an appointment for electrical troubleshooting in Tulsa.
You may consider yourself a handy person and revel in the accomplishment of completing tasks around your home or business, but electrical work is not something you should ever attempt without proper training. Electricity is dangerous business—one wrong move could carry heavy consequences. Our licensed electricians have years of experience and have completed hundreds of hours of training to handle electrical components safely and accurately.
Reasons why you should leave the electrical troubleshooting to professionals:
- You could get electrocuted: Working with electricity comes with the risk of electric shock. Any slight mistake could be potentially fatal.
- You could start an electrical fire: Electrical wiring conducts heat and can easily start a fire from a simple mix-up.
- You could cause even greater damage: Without the right knowledge or tools to conduct electrical work, your troubleshooting attempt may do more harm than good. Power surges or damaged wiring from improper fixes can lead to more expensive repairs than if you hired an electrician in the first place.
- You could be fined: Because of the risks involved, you need to have a permit to make repairs. Not being a licensed electrician could get you in legal trouble that may result in costly fines.
Don’t risk it when it comes to electrical problems in your home or business—hire a professional. The RCS Electric team has over 40 years of industry experience, meaning that your electrical systems are in good hands with us.
“Fast, professional service, very informative and polite.”- David P.
Electrical problems can be confusing for most, but when you hire our talented team, we find answers to even the most puzzling issues in a logical and systematic way.
Here’s a summary of how we troubleshoot:
- Inspection: We start by examining the specific symptoms you shared with us during the initial call and look for clues to determine what is causing the malfunction. Some signs we scan for include visible damage or improper operation of appliances and fixtures. We use our senses to detect strange smells or noises. Often, this leads us to the source of the problem.
- Assessment: Once we have pinpointed the problem area, we examine it carefully and note the various symptoms of the malfunctioning equipment. Using this information, we will determine what tools and labor are needed to successfully resolve the issue.
- Repair or replacement: Based on our assessment, we will move forward with the best remedy for the electrical problem. For minor issues, we may conduct a simple repair. If the damage or problem is beyond repair, we will install the necessary new equipment.
- Testing: After completing the required work, we will run tests to ensure that the problem has been successfully resolved or if there is some other problem that needs addressing.
- Completion: If all is well in the testing phase, we will inform you of the news, clean up our work area, and be on our way.
Trusted Electrical Troubleshooting for Customers in Tulsa, Bristow, Oklahoma City, & Surrounding Areas
If you have reason to believe that your home has an electrical problem, don’t delay in giving RCS Electric a call. We can have one of our master electricians visit your property and perform a comprehensive electrical troubleshooting assessment and evaluation. Once you give us your approval, we will move right into the necessary repairs. Avoid any dangerous DIY work and let our professionals get your electrical system back up and running quickly.
Call (918) 228-6517 and get in touch with our Tulsa electrical troubleshooting experts today!
Many of our technicians have 10-20 years of experience in the electrical field, and we are sure to keep them trained on current electrical standards.
Honest, Fair Quotes
With a competitive market, we want to make sure we're always reachable and reasonable. We never want to sell you anything that you don't need.
At RCS Electric, we believe in work that lasts. Safety and quality are important to us as we strive to be the best electricians in town.
Building Strong Relationships
We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with the services we provide so you choose to use us for all your future electrical needs.