Electrical Panel Repairs & Replacements for Customers in Oklahoma City, Bristow & Beyond
If your home or business has been experiencing an uptick in electrical problems, repairing or replacing your electrical panel may be the solution. This crucial component acts as the heart of your building’s electrical system. Any issues with your plugged-in appliances and electronics may boil down to your panel not performing at optimum levels. One of our skilled electricians at RCS Electric can troubleshoot the problem and make sure it’s in peak working condition.
Since 2003, we have provided residential and commercial electrical panel services including panel repair, replacements, and installation for clients in Tulsa and surrounding locations. Our electricians have developed a reputation in the community for our quality workmanship, honesty, integrity, and fair pricing. All our team members are fully licensed and insured with decades of industry experience. Your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities, so rest assured that when you call us, your electrical panel will be in good hands.
Call RCS Electric at (918) 228-6517 to schedule service for your electrical panel in Tulsa
If you live in an older home or recently moved into one, it would be wise to have an electrician visit and not only inspect your electrical panel, but also carefully examine the wiring, outlets, lighting, and all other components of your electrical system. A detailed inspection is highly recommended if your home is over 20 years old, but even newer homes can benefit from an inspection to ensure all is well or find any problems that are on the horizon.
Start your electrical panel service today by calling (918) 228-6517 or contacting us online. Our team is ready to take your call.
“Fast, professional service, very informative and polite.”- David P.
Because homes and businesses depend on electronics and appliances, electrical panels can become overloaded and struggle to meet demand. Typically, electrical panels need to be replaced every 25 to 40 years. If you are unsure of the age, there are signs to watch for to determine if a replacement is needed.
You should upgrade your electrical panel if:
- Your lights are flickering – Flickering lights are one of the first signs that your electrical panel is overloaded or has issues. This indicates that the panel isn’t delivering enough power to keep them on.
- Your panel switches are rusty or corroded - Open your breaker box regularly to check if the panels have accumulated rust. If you notice corrosion, this means the panel has come into contact with water which could be potentially dangerous.
- Your panel is warm to the touch – If you touch the cover of your breaker box and it feels hot or warm, call an electrician immediately.
- Your breaker is repeatedly tripping – While it is common for breakers to trip occasionally when too many high-powered appliances are being used at once, constant tripping signifies a problem with the panel.
- Your outlets stop working – Dead outlets mean the electrical panel is failing to send power to them. If a reset doesn’t resolve the issue, a replacement may be needed.
- Your breaker is making strange noises – Do you hear crackling or buzzing? This may mean you need an upgrade because your panel should be functioning in silence.
Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade in Tulsa? We Can Help!
An outdated or problematic electrical panel is not just a major inconvenience, it’s a safety hazard. When your electrical panel is having issues, call RCS Electric. Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians can get to the bottom of the problem and make the necessary repairs or replacements. You can trust us to arrive promptly for scheduled appointments, treat you with respect and courtesy, and deliver quality services every time.
Call RCS, your go-to electrician at (918) 228-6517 to get started with your electrical panel service in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Bristow, and beyond.
Many of our technicians have 10-20 years of experience in the electrical field, and we are sure to keep them trained on current electrical standards.
Honest, Fair Quotes
With a competitive market, we want to make sure we're always reachable and reasonable. We never want to sell you anything that you don't need.
At RCS Electric, we believe in work that lasts. Safety and quality are important to us as we strive to be the best electricians in town.
Building Strong Relationships
We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with the services we provide so you choose to use us for all your future electrical needs.